On top of that, I have clairvoyant abilities, so I can see out into the future for planning purposes. I also have a strong belief in inertia, which is the tendency of something to remain going (or not going) along the path on which it is already going. This helps for planning, as well, and for being comfortable with uncertainty.
I have a strong sense right now that my belief in inertia is about to be challenged. In fact, I ‘see’ an image of a point on a graph where the direction changes abruptly, a place where all change is possible, coming quite soon. (See bad drawing on left. Point A is the point to which I refer.) I can see that on the other side of it, things are going to look much the same as today, but much better somehow.
So how do we handle this place where anything is possible? Here is what my guides want us all to remember:
- We are all in this together. Since we are co-creating this reality, each of us must do his or her part to create the future we choose. What do you choose? Do you choose the golden rule, or do you choose a situation where he who has the gold, rules? Do you choose freedom and justice for all, or do you choose a government sold to the highest bidder? Do you choose the comfort of the dysfunctional system we have, because at least it is something you know, or do you choose to envision something healthier, even though it’s scary because it is unknown?
- Vision matters. What is your vision of the future? What is yor vision for yourself? your family? your community? your country? the Earth as a whole? Since we create our realities from our (often unconscious) beliefs, it is important to notice where those beliefs lead us into fear and to shift them to more empowering beliefs. (If you want help with this, call me at 888-4-HOLLIS.)
- Collective vision matters. If enough of us have a vision of a better world, say one of ecological health, then this is the way it will go. None of us has to know how to get there, or even exactly where “there” is, we just all have to have a positive vision. This means, of course, that we can’t give in to the dystopian visions that fear creates, and that are fed to us by the media.
- Action matters. There is an old saying that ‘nothing changes until something moves’.
- You only have to do your part. Feeling responsible for the future of the world be quite overwhelming. You are not responsible for the entire world; you are only responsible for your part of it and in it. Your part can be meditating and holding the positive vision and/or protesting and/or helping to develop an energy-saving device and/or planting a garden and/or recycling and/or well, you name it. Just do your part, whatever that is.
I really believe that if each of us holds a positive vision for ourselves, our families, our communities, our countries, and the planet, then it will help put us on a good track as we travel through this uncertain time.